Mathenge TTI Kuccps Student Placement & Admission Letters September 2023
- Requirements for Government Scholarships/Loan
- A valid email address
- Valid telephone number (must be registered in your name to apply for a loan)
- KCPE and KCSE index numbers and year of examination
- Passport size photo
- Copy of your National ID (for loan application)
- College/University admission letter
- Your parents’ registered telephone number
- Your parents’ national ID number
- Death certificate if any of your parent is deceased.
- Your birth certificate.
- Two guarantors’ (Can be your parents) ID numbers and registered telephone numbers (for loan application)
- Copy of the sponsorship letter if you were sponsored in Secondary school.
How to Download admission Letters
- Click on “Download Admission Letter Here” Button Below. (Takes You to Downloads Page)
- In the downloads page Search Menu, search the course you have been Invited To Undertake e.g. Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Proceed and Download your admission letter from the DOWNLOAD button on the right.
- Now That you have you admission letter, in the search menu search for Admission Course requirements for Kuccps Students 2023.
- Proceed and Download the course requirements documents from the DOWNLOAD button on the right of the table.
- Search for the course requirements for the course you have been invited for in the document e.g. Diploma in Automotive engineering requirements and attach it to your admission letter.
- Make sure you have downloaded and filled where appropriate the two documents above from our website i.e.
- Admission letter
- Mathenge TTI admission Course Requirements (September 2023 KUUCPS Placed Students Only)
- To be admitted into a course you must provide/comply with the course requirements
Incase of any Queries Contact us Via Tell:0725737174 or 0724626334 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com